Would you like to deveIop a Career working with Adults with Learning Disabilities in a supported living service?
We are currently looking for the right person to join a team of Support Workers in Kidderminster who are flexible to work various shift patterns including sleep-ins.
As a Support Worker you will be flexible to work within the various supported living services that the Company provide to its clients.
This is a full time, permanent position paying £8.25 per hour with additional payments for sleep-ins. As a Support Worker you will also have access to full training, internal progression and access to funded qualifications.
Responsibilities of the Support Worker:
- Your duties will include but not limited to working with service users to support their education and individual life programme.
- Helping the service users access the community.
- Promoting skills and independence whilst maintaining safeguarding procedures.
- Promoting life skills and independence in the home, developing domestic and personal skills.
- Documenting all service user activities, reporting and recording key aspects of their care.
- Managing challenging behaviour, helping to develop self-control techniques.
Person Specification for the Support Worker:
- Experience of working with vulnerable people with complex and challenging behaviour although not essential as full training will be provided would be an advantage.
- Flexibility to work early shifts, late shifts on both weekdays and weekends.
- The ability to work as part of a team and independently.
- Driving license and access to own vehicle is essential.
Additional information for the Support Worker:
- Full comprehensive training
- Access to funded qualifications
- Internal progression
- Flexible shifts
- Pension scheme
- Paid annual leave
Don’t miss out on being rewarded with amazing job satisfaction and feeling part of a community. This leading healthcare provider based in Kidderminster, Worcestershireis passionate about offering the best service to both staff and clients. So apply today!