We work with, for and alongside children and young people in residential settings who need a kind, caring and fun place to live despite the challenges they may bring the children and Young people we look after let us know when we’re getting things right and our psychologically informed care planning and intervention (PICI) pathway helps us prove it to others.
- Are you outgoing, firm but fair and do you have “stickability” ?
- Do you want to work alongside our psychologists and therapists to get the very best deal for our children and young people through enabling them to understand their past, live for today and look forward to a brighter future ?
- Are you willing to train, work shifts and be part of the team ?
If you can answer yes to the above questions we invite you to join us.
With a minimum of 1 years experience in supporting young people, and have already achieved your level 3 qualification in Childcare.
In return you can expect competitive salary, employee benefits, career progression, training and the opportunity to undertake vocational qualifications in addition to all the help and support necessary from one of our experienced and caring managers.
All appointments are subject to satisfactory completion of pre-employment checks including an Enhanced DBS Disclosure
- Providing Care: 2 years (Preferred)
- Driving License (Preferred)