Please note that you must be 22 years old or above to apply & have a valid driving licence.
We make a difference to children’s lives.
We understand that a child’s emotional development can depend on their age, ability and experience, but most importantly the access to a significant person in their life. A person who can help shape their future. Could this be you?
An NVQ Level 3 in Children and Young Peoples Workforce is desirable but not essential.
You will also have experience in working with children and young people on your CV.
Whilst the role has its challenges, the results you will see from the children you work with are incomparable.
What will I do as a Residential Care Worker?
- Using life skills, you will have the opportunity to make a huge difference within a child’s life. Helping them to overcome any difficulties or disadvantages they may face – allowing them to strengthen their future. You will meet a variety of children and young people, some of whom may require high levels of supervision and support. They may also require your guidance within education, training and employment.
- You will have a great work/life balance. Our rota pattern which includes some evenings and weekends ensures consistency for the children and young people whilst providing you with flexibility and the means for training and progression.
Why work for us?
We know how to make a house, a home. We understand that a home can embody how we live and see ourselves. We create a home environment that exceeds the children’s needs, allowing them to express their characters, feel safe and enrich their lives. We pride ourselves on giving children who experience behavioural and emotional difficulties the highest quality care and substitute parenting.
As well as the children, we strive to look after you. We will supply excellent support and professional supervision as well as regular training opportunities and the chance to undertake further qualifications. We are committed to staff retention, development and equality.
If you think you can make a real difference to a child or young person’s life, apply today.
The recruitment process aims to create and maintain a safe workforce and contains robust vetting procedures. The successful applicants will be appointed subject to references and enhanced DBS check.
- Youth Work: 1 year (Preferred)
- NVQ Level 3 Children and Young Peoples Workforce (Preferred)
- Driving License (Required)