Our company is looking to expand the predominant retail customer base and focus on developing business to business.
With several highly skilled, long serving technicians, employed across 2 branches, the company has a multitude of services to offer car dealers, fleet owners, couriers etc
This is an exciting new role for an enthusiastic individual that has a can-do attitude, positive nature and someone who thrives on achieving sale’s targets/KPIs..
- Field/Office Based- You must be able to manage your time properly to achieve targets.
- Prospect the territory efficiently seeking new business and explore all opportunities with existing customers through sensible sales analysis.
- Build and manage internal and external business relationships and achieve sales and service level targets.
- Keep yourself up to date with new product development, market trends and competition, aiming for maximum profitability.
- Achieve periodic targets, performance KPI’s and report these to the Sales controller.
- As well as Business to Business field sales you will also be required to regularly post content to our social media channels like Facebook, twitter.
- Must be passionate about the motor trade with some knowledge of how it functions
- Have face to face sales experience (Minimum of 2 years)
- You are fast paced, positive and can work on your own initiative
- Able to travel extensively within your assigned territory and manage your time efficiently
- Have working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Internet, Emails and inputting data into online reporting systems.
- Flexible with working hours dependent on your customers and territory.
In return, you can expect all the rewards that come with success, including a full staff benefits scheme with discount on our products and services. In addition, there is also 20 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays.
- Field Sales: 3 years (Preferred)
- Motor Trade/Automotive: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driving License (Required)