A leading supplier of plant equipment is currently looking for an HGV Class 1 Driver to drive their 44 tonne arctic lorry to distribute their equipment across the Midlands as directed, whilst upholding company standards and ensuring customer requirements are met.
Reporting to the Depot Manager you will provide a professional and courteous delivery service of products and equipment to a varied customer base ensuring that the equipment is delivered in a safe manner. You will also be responsible to conduct a daily defect inspection on the vehicle.
The role is Monday – Friday. No nights away from home so it offers an excellent work life balance.
* You must hold the appropriate licence, this is a minimum of C category and C+E (articulated) licence.
* CPC card must be up to date.
* Must be able to build and maintain positive relationships with customers and team members
* Be able to demonstrate a flexible, proactive and professional attitude to all areas of work.
* Require IPAAF, NPORS certification of training courses attended.
* Required to do a safe urban driving course